2009年12月13日星期日

FLAVORs a2 gathering

haLo, peeps! hehe, i jus wana be more efficient on this time. LOL! Lastest event, a2 gathering held at FLavor, Centro on yesterday night. The night was great & ppl was awesome. hahaha! Eviroment is quite good but foods was jus so so only. xD
i m so happy to see my long-time-no-see-highskol mate .. We chit chated alot, and camwhore non stop also.. haha..Alright, i think pics speak louder than words. So, i will just let pictures do the talking :P







GURLS



babe keith , chicky dearie and me.. my best buddy in my class , HOHO..



simply loves this ^^






moi, babe keith $ wee



zap-ness group

babe keith and me..



lurve this alot. hehe


my gangs-wee, eewon, keith, moi, kson, ysen. where's JOE? hahaha, he is the photographer, too Bad! xD
aww, handling blogspot stil quite tough for me.. haha
still got lots of photos wana show but....argh, don no how to say..
anyway, thanks to wteng alot and pictures credit to eewon. Hehe..
we did enjoyed, good job.. xD

没有评论:

发表评论