2010年2月4日星期四

my lil tuesday

Tuesday, i hang out with these guys..we enjoyed CHEONG K alot and watched movie, TIGER WOOHOO! hahaha.. i don no whether is my prob or the movie prob.. i watched until fall asleep. i did try not to sleep but i just couldnt ., seriously, i feel bored at front part.,,hahah..i was wondering why so many ppl likey so much huh?? Anyway, i had a nice day with'em..
WEEEe~ finally i get to eat tong shui at honeymoon which i m longing for so long...

them again..hahaha..all vain !!

cliff and moi...

recently, i don really hav the mood to blog which i don no why.. keke!
my friends said tht i less blog since i switched to blogspot..izzi? i don realise that..hahaha
i wil try to update as often as i can..hahahha...
moi jus tooooooooooooo lazeeeeeeee!
bTW, cNy is jus around the corner.. did u guys feel excited or happy?
i m stil ok ok only.. this is the 1st year which i don get to eat reunion dinner with my all family members.. My sis and bro are not coming bck for this CNY...TOO BAD!
i miss them so badly.. NO NO, i miss my sister more..kaka...!! but i miss my bro's humour.. His sense of humour really laugh-my-ass-off..!! i LIKEY so muchhhhhieee~~

没有评论:

发表评论