2010年7月4日星期日

4th of july



ohyea, it was like finally i can paint something on my blog!!
it's been an ages since the last time i login my blogger.
i miss my blog and i wan to blog so badly..HAHA!
i jus back from opera for watching football match with mypc ( argentina vs Germany )
seriously, i m so so disappointed with argentina especially that goal keeper..
ish!! my fire is on when watching that match..hahahah
btw, i m nt argentina fans.. i m brazil supporter..wahaha
too bad, brazil was out! wat a sad case!!
imma so darn busy since the day i back to college..
i have to catch up with tons of assignment and test..
i left out lots of things and my brain is like malfunction at these time.
the assignments like nvr end, 4 more to go, argh!!
i'm thinking to update the outings and trips..
i will update if the time let me to do so...
nights people!

没有评论:

发表评论