2011年1月1日星期六

1.1.11

hello.... happy new year everyone!!
brand new year, i wan changes!
it was my first day of 2011 and i will jus buried myself with notes..
sounds pathetic..aint it?? LOL
i ve no choice as my final jus around the corner..
and i keep on wasting my time * smack my head
in this brand new year...i hope...
1)family reunion dinner *i miss my sister
2)my family, bf and all of my friends included me stay healthy always
3)all the couples included me stay sweet always
4)my babessss stay happy always, get rid of emo-ness
5)excellent result for every single final
6)money money come
7)getting prettier and slimmer
8)better life and happening life
there's too much to list out and i jus list out the main one!
hahahaha..anyway..
all the best to u all in 2011.........
love u guysssss...!!

没有评论:

发表评论