2011年6月6日星期一

♥ outings with the Horny mama

Ha, today my class cancelled.
i have ONE day off. YIPEE ~
but ONE day gonna end soon. 4 more hours to go SAD!
times flies ahhhh ~
Good things, i have completed what i wan to complete by today :D
tomoro i have 1 presentation and 1 quiz to go.
i guess starting from tomoro, ther's gonna be a hectic week for me.
i have to start my assign this week and squeeze some times out study for nex week midterm test :(
ahhh. who ask me go for work during this time. (T-T) slap self*
alright, i guess i shuld stop complaint about this :D

OUTINGS WITH THE BABE KAYTE ~~♥♥♥
had an day out with the babe during sem break.
i know is so long time ago right..HAHAHAH!

best horny bitch ever! LOL!

sushi zanmai




the babe have a tiny stomach that day.
NOPE , i should say she has a bird stomach.
she ate few sushi and she full alrady.
i ate alottttt! helped her to clean the mess..wahhahaha

YOU+ ME = USSSSS
tadaa~ my birthday pressie~
likey likey hohoho!
one is mine and another is hers! mine uglier :(:(
i like her's !! sooo niceeeeee!
babe, can u give me this also? i think suit me lar :D :D

chilling at the chatime before we back.
ours don have pearl :( sad.. like lack of something when drink!
YOU-KNOW-WHY! hahahaha..
he was asking do u wan add some pearL?
we were both heard do u wan add some apple! LMAO!
OFF to Home sweet Home after that.

没有评论:

发表评论