2010年9月8日星期三

hooolidey

oh yeasss, i'm going back to hometown tomoro!!
can't wait to go back home, meet my loves one!!
and also bunch of friends..hahahah!
today,i have nothing to do at kl..
so ,i asked jayn to do some window shopping with me..
straight headed 1u right after her FOA paper..
congrax to her, finally no more paper for her!
we had a satisfying dinner and a short shopping day!
everywhere is sales !! go and grabs now!
i'm so happy happy right now!
i got myself some new stuffs again..HOHO!!
and get myself a hair dyed!! i'm lovin' it!

*the holiday timetable
-yamcha session with kapar gang
-bbq session with mypc & raymond
-steamboat buffet with high schoolmates
-penang with my baby
-malacca with bessy + sk
-shopping day with sk
-no work for this time..


play hard, work hard & earn hard..
but not for this time! hahahaha!
i will but mayb after sem start..
weirdo? nope..
actually is not enough time..xD




notes- imma can't wait the upcoming days..wuhooo!

没有评论:

发表评论