2010年9月29日星期三

words



hehhh, since i've nth to do now, so here i come to crap!
I have just started my 5th sem!
timetable for this sem kinda not bad not bad!
this is the 1st week of lectures, study mood still swinging!
still, we manage to listen to the class , HOHO ^^ good start!
i like my law teacher, haha!
luckily he is the good one at least for me..
before get to knw about law, the 1st came to mind about law must be bored bored bored.
ended up i think is not that bored after all.
mayb is because of the lecturer?
OR maybe is because of the 1st class? IDK actually..
well, i hope it can maintain, so that i can always concentrate in law class^^
this is the brand new sem.
I hope bessy can more hardworking, so do i. hahaha..
this sem must be better than last sem, promise*
last sem result will be release on 5th of oct if not mistaken.
awaits yet scare! i've no confident....
people always said: Hopes greater, dissapointment greater.
that's true though.
so, what can i do?? just WAIT AND SEE! hehehe
enough of craps, got to run..
will be bck soon with the post* outings with my babe sk and baobei py!*



ps:i wan to work. anyone got partime job pls intro me ^^

没有评论:

发表评论