2010年10月7日星期四

bored

HAHAHA, my blog is so dead recently.
NOPE, can i said it as ''always''? LOL
sometimes, i wan to update so badly but i jus can't.
1st- as usual, my condo stil don have streamyx
(still progressing, waiting and waiting)

2nd- i can't online at my own house
(i jus don understand why everytime problem must be occured)
etc: laptop kena virus, phone line prob, modem prob, grrrrrrrrr

3rd- i don have time when i wan to blog
( either work or outings or datings)

4th- mood to blog is not at the right time
(i need mood to update my blog,ha~)


hmm,i m started to get bored with some subs. GOSH!
kill me pls. fml.
major prob is caused by lecturer :P
they don't really teach in a right way, don take student's attention.
of course of course i have prob too..i m lazy!
i shuld read myself and not to rely on leccturer. hrmph!
AND
f.m.HAIR! is jus like bunch of grasses or even more serious than that.
rebonding? remain? DILEMMA
alright, gtg! dinner time, wuhoo..

没有评论:

发表评论