2010年10月10日星期日

101010 ♥


babe sk

hehe, i nvr realized today is 101010 until i open my FB.
kinda a special day because once in a blue moon.
i'm happy because i spent the special day with my love one.
hhehehe, and i decided to update my blog at this special day about the post that i hav mentioned at my pervious post jus because they are the special person in my life ♥
of course, they are still plenty of my friends and family that are meant to be special in my life
heheheh.. I love you all, my dear family and lovely friends!
too much to mention, so i hope u all know who you are..hahahha
during 3rd week of sem break, i've spent a day with babe sk and b.bei.
a nice hang out day wit nice friends.
i know is a llong long ago post.hahahaha..
so i would just let the pictures to do the talking ♥






b,bei and mieeee



♥ this for no reason !



*kissses ♥


i'm glad that they exist in my life.
heart them lots lots..
True friends is hard to find and i found them.
hahahahhaha...

that's all.
buhbye! mwah!

没有评论:

发表评论