2010年10月22日星期五

22 oct

hellyea, i'm back to my home..
fyi, my hp spoilt :P
nope, is his hp but i spoilt it .. LOL!
those friends who msg-ed me before and i didn reply nt because i don wan reply, i cant see ur msges at all. so pls don get mad....
luckily, i got myself a new gadget already...Heeheh..
days counted : it's week 4 alrady.. unbelievable huh?
it seems like i jus started my new sem...
1 years more seems to be so long to finish my diploma.
but when u count it weeek by weeeek, actually it flies. OH MY GOD!
hahhahaha.. i jus want to remain at 19 !
19 is young but 2o like so old alrady although the difference is jus 1.
when 20 is coming, minds will pop out lots of things.
too much things to worry and consider..
everyone tend to be climb higher and higher and sacrifice the ppl around them.
sometimes, they even get lost.
do all these sacrification worth it?
before that, i shuld enjoy my life 1st. XD
i like to move it move it , life still goes on :D
learn to appreciate everything that i have, especially the special ones!
learn to be independent, because i'm getting dependent..lol

没有评论:

发表评论