2011年3月16日星期三

happy 1 year annivesary ♥

heh, i m back once in a while..
Fyi, i m not more curly gal..
I ve changed my hair style again..
cut my fringe into short and had relaxing for my hair..*as u can see from the pic above*
There are many ppl not use to it at the first sight and so do i..but now im already use to it..
I prefer now compare to previous one cause the hair was so spoilt and jus like a lion..
Good news, i become younger after had the hair do..aint it?? :):)
13 march, first anniversary with my baby..
times flies, woohoo...looking forward to 2nd ,3rd and bla bla...
As usual, we jus has an normal outing.
headed to matta fair to look for some packages
Gosh, it was jus so dam packed..I DoN likey seriously!!
I came out within an hour and get nothing.LOL!
After, nex station headed to pavilion and had sasaiki as my dinner.
i was super excited before have my dinner..
cause i was starving and i want to eat alot alot..
and i like sasaiki as i think their food is nt that bad too xD

BABY and i

LAst but not least,

♥happy 1 year anniversary♥



没有评论:

发表评论