2011年3月30日星期三

it made my day ♥

elloooo...friends!
i think i ve come here update for more often, aint it? HEHEHE!
i ve started to change my pic into bigger size cause i think it looks niceer..
all the pictures taken today is under lomo lomo effect :)
today i ve 4 hours break before the 2nd class which is quite long to me..
so yea, i followed double J, JAyn and June !!
where to kill our time, here is it ;)
starbucks comes after lunch ^^
**take 1
tadaa! tis is my new tumbler which bought last week !
i started to drink lots of water since i bought tis tumbler..
i think is *xin li zuo yong * lol
**take 2
say HI~~ this is jayn
**take 3
this is JUne, say cheese ~~

we all bring along our tumbler to starbuckss..
save cost and recycle eh!
tis is the 1st time i bought the starbucks drink under RM10!! LOL

we are the vain people! LOL
me and jayn , we like to post so much..
we camwhore, chit chat and play *ji Mu* to kill our times..haha!
so yea, tats how it made my day within the 4 hours.
unexpected,we had lotsa of funs..
i ve alot to update still :)
will update nex time..hehe
remember what i ve told, i wan to save $$!
eventually i failed to the max!
kill me kill me, money flies too fast :)
see u guys ..
with love, berlyn

没有评论:

发表评论