2011年5月8日星期日

1st - 20th burfday

heh, my gurls helped me celebrate my advance 20th burfday with me..
owh.i m officially 20 now..no more 1x! :(
place- thai thai , sunway pyramid
*recommend tis restaurant..
i like all the foods that we ordered..very delicious..
no food photo wit me but we did capture the food.. ><
that day was a good good day..
i m so happy all the time!! and i enjoyed alot while hang out with them.
the only sad case is i had the most ugliest dress up that day..
i was like 0.0 so sad! hahahaha..
cause i was thinking like hmm, jus a lunch..
so simple casual wear will do..no make up no dress up~
but all of them dress up so nicely ..HAHAHA!
i m not burfday gal that day but their slayer :(:(
okay nvm, i stil enjoyed alot that day..
thanks u gurls alot alot..love u all \(♥-♥)/
you guys really made my day~
TADAA
1) chian and me
2)bei and me
3) smui and me :)

after had our lunch, here we go.
Again, honeymoon~ lol!
my love my love.
no choice, gals love dessert or something sweeet alot :)

i don no what it called, but i love this :D
Last but not least, i would end tis post with
.
.
.
.
.
my 20th burfday present ~~!!
arh, i love it to the max..♥♥♥
and i use it everyday ^^
i m appreciate that, thanks gurl~
hheheheh

没有评论:

发表评论