2011年5月4日星期三

4th may

hey guys, i jus wan to blog so badly..HAHA!
so here i come to crap lil bit XD
but i ve no idea wan to post..
i wan to blog about my burfday celebration!
i wan to blog about Bkk trips!
i wan to blog about outings with the babess!
urh.. i ve no photo with me now so i cant blog! ><
i appreciate those friends who celebrated with me and wished me ..
u guys so got heart! heart u guys! HAHAH!
and also the gift , heart it all to the max ! big big
Btw,my sem break is going to end soon within a week times :)
i m gonna back to college life ..
cant wait to see my colleagues ! miss my gurls ~~
this is my last sem and i m done with diploma,cant wait xD
owh speaking of this, my 6th sem results gonna release soon too..OHmaGod!
*finger crossed*
alright..nth to crap already,lol!
back to drama life first, Hehe!

没有评论:

发表评论