2011年4月30日星期六

i m back :)

helo guys, i m back :)
i ve been out to BKK+pattaya for 5 days w ma baby!
i enjoyed alot thr ..
Bangkok definitely is a shopping and food heaven !
There's too much things that i eye on no matter on clothes or food.
Too much to spend and i m broke now ^^
Btw, the weather is so hawwwt and its killing me badly..
my whole body get tanner and fatter. sounds sad huh..:(
and my shoulder get hurts, pain like nobody business!
i feel the pain even jus touch on it! really shiaattt..
i m start applying soothing gel and lotion everyday to heal my skin ><
i feel my hand and leg itchy all the time and i guess is due to the dryness of skin !
everything seems jus so dry- pocket, skin, face,hair and bla bla bla !
okay i ll jus stp here, and more to come! stay tuned ^^

没有评论:

发表评论