2011年4月21日星期四

babesss♥

Simple day out to catch up with my babess..
after finished my last paper, here i go!!
we headed to sunway pyramid for sing k..
its been a long time i din go sing k..
and i din discover new song for a long long time ago..
i would like to listen to radio and listen to new song but
eventhough i think that song is nice but i wont discover who sing it ..etc
i used to sing k for hourss up to 5 hours and i also feel not enuf..
now i sing 2-3 hours, and i feel wow , i m tired ..LOL!!
i lost my passion to music i guess?
this is so not me but i changed..so this is me!
hahaha..sorry i m bullshitting..don no what i m talking about..

yea yea, this is my babe!!
babe babe, bu yao bu li wo hao bu hao..hahaha..wo zhi cuo le la ><
babe too :) chicky and me !!
hm,,she is always thr for me when i need~~ xD
after sing k, its time to sweeten our throat..
hahaha..
Honeymoon.. one of my favorite!

durian pancake.. we all love this..this is so nice kay!! hAHA

this is ma favorite ,hehe!! so so nice lor!!

tao fu fa with hoi dai ye..
hrm..okok la. nt bad..but not ma favorite..heh!

4 more days from now, yey!!
have a nice day , people^^

没有评论:

发表评论