2011年4月14日星期四

15/4/2011 *edited

hey buddies :P i m back :)
i ve nth to do now so i decided to blog ..
tis post suppose to be done few weeks ago..
I had an outings with the sweetie,mac during final period,so brave huh..xD
actually jus for a lunch XD
PLACE- EMPIRE, subang
tis is the 1st time i ve been thr , LOL!!
we went for duck rice only..hahah!
tadaa..it is delicious okay..
the restaurant is inside the hypermarket, so weird right..
hardly to attract ppl attention,
but still there are alot of customers..

and add 1 more dish..
GU LU YOK

sweetie mac and me :)

i m unemployed now :(
who wan to employ me~~
i m free like a bird and got nth to do ..
i wan to work ^^ intro me if there is any job xD
now i always face my lappie during hols..
facebook, twitter and blogspot is my needs and wants now :)
outingss awaited ~
*okay i m april baby!! hahaha..so wait for burfday celebration
*outings with the bitches
*meet up with mypc
*trip wif my baby
okay i guess thats all :D


没有评论:

发表评论