2011年7月25日星期一

crapss♥

my lurves and my only one
haha, first time edit picture in my life :D
cause i have downloaded a software which make my life easier :P
its very easy to edit actually.
i guess i shuld utilize my phone.
lots of function can be use!! but need time to explore..
i m using it as normal phone instead of smart phone! XD
HA! im here again cause im way tooooo free :D
all the courseworks and test are dOne!! *happieeee
but exam is jus around the corner!
i guess i shuld start study? a big NO No~~~
the study mood is still off..
i wonder how am i going to die for this final..
god bless god bless..lol..
drama is my love now to kill ma time :D
cant wait for the final to down ! down , down!
Btw, im enjoying alot with ma gfriends recently.
had lots of fun ~~
appreciate all the times as this is last semester for diploma ..
ma gfriends are going to leave soon...ahaha!

没有评论:

发表评论